AnsweredAssumed Answered

When creating an opportunity I get "Field Render Failed Unable to render the main_dropdown field.Please contact technical support. " error.

Question asked by Adam Hodgkinson on Jun 9, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 30, 2015 by Francesca Shiekh
Hi,

I am trying to create an opportunity in Sugar but I am getting the error "Field Render Failed Unable to render the main_dropdown field. Please contact technical support. "

It is appearing when I try to create a new opportunity either from an account or if I select "create new"  under opportunities in the navigation bar.

I can, however, still select existing opportunities to view and edit. I just can't create a new one.

I created opportunities on Friday without issue. The only thing I have done differently today is that I created an opportunity from a quote, selecting the  “Create opportunity from Quote” option. I have just tried to create an opportunity from a quote and this still works.

I have asked a colleague to test the issue and he can create an opportunity without any issue. The difference is he is on a PC I am on a Mac. I'm using Safari version 8.0.6 for my browser.

Using SugarCRM Professional, Version 7.5.2.1 

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Adam

Outcomes