AnsweredAssumed Answered

Custom module deployed not in list of Display Modules

Question asked by sheena sheena on Jun 8, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 9, 2015 by Rolustech Rolustech
We are using the OnDemand version 6.7.10 (Professional). 

We have created and deployed a custom module called Locations which has a relationship to Leads (one Lead to many Locations).  We can create/edit Locations within the Lead just fine, but "Locations" is not listed as one of the modules available in the list in the Display Modules & Subpanels.  The Locations module is listed in Studio and we have created some new fields since it was originally deployed, but cannot access or search for Locations in any way (other than create and edit within the Lead).

We are not developers (which is why we have the OnDemand version!) but I have searched through the knowledge base and the forum and haven't found anything that helps.  I've tried the Quick Repair & Rebuild and that hasn't had any effect.  The only other conversation that I found that had any clues was to modify an entry in a .php file, but I don't think we have access to that in the OnDemand edition.  How do I get our custom module to show up on the Display Modules & Subpanels so that we can enable it to appear on the menu, etc.?

Thanks!

Outcomes