We have officially released version 3.0.9 of the Marketo Connector!
This release addresses bugs identified in prior releases and improved functionality. Some highlights include:
- Robust bi-directional synchronization between Marketing Leads and Sugar Contacts/Leads. Automatically prevents data duplication and conflicts across marketing and sales systems
- Consistent and detailed tracking of changes to Sugar Leads and Contacts via ‘Activity Log’ link
- Clean propagation and handling of unsubscribe (opt-out) requests across both systems
- Complete visibility into the Lead to Cash pipeline by synchronizing Opportunity state changes in real-time back to Marketo for measuring Campaign ROIs
- Full support for custom data mapping of Sugar Opportunity and custom Opportunity data propagation to Marketo
- Improved connector performance achieved through usage of Marketo’s latest APIs
Marketo Connector 3.0.9 can be downloaded through SugarExchange.
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the 'Follow' button under our 'Releases' category in the community!