News & Updates
Training & Certification
to create and rate content, and to follow, bookmark, and share content with other members.
Saved Report Chart Dashlet axes numbering is doubled when total is small
Question asked by
on May 8, 2015
on May 8, 2015 by David Sánchez
Show 0 Likes
This is a minor problem but nonetheless can appear strange. We have a Saved Report Chart Dashlet, and when the numbers are low the vertical axis is numbered with repetition. It is that way in Reports as well.
No one else has this question
Mark as assumed answered
This content has been marked as final.
Show 1 comment
(Required, will not be published)
May 8, 2015 1:05 PM
The issue you are experiencing has been documented as a bug
that SugarCRM is working to address in a future release of Sugar. Please use the above link to monitor progress.
Status: New Priority: HighFound in Release: 22.214.171.124 Targeted In Release: N/A
Product: Sugar (CRM application) Resolution:
Sugar Edition: All Date Entered: January 30th 2015, 3:33:39 pm
Product Category: Reports Date Modified: April 29th 2015, 12:02:15 pm
Code Fixed Proposed: No Private Bug: No
Description: Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Install a new 126.96.36.199 fresh instance with demo data
2. Go to Reports - Create Report - Summation report
3. Choose Accounts as module
4. Define Filters: Accounts > Name ... contains ... ab, click Next
5. Define Group By: Accounts > Assigned to User > User Name, click Next
6. Choose Display Summaries: add Count from Field Name, click Next
7. Chart Type: Horizontal, click Next
8. Enter a Report Name, check Optional Related Modules: Accounts > Assigned to User, click Save and Run
- the X-axis is separated in many slices (20 in my case) and contains multiple labels of 0 and 1, which is confusing
- to avoid the display of multiple labels
- when using Vertical graphs, the issue is the same on the Y-axis
- the issue is present in all graphs displayed in Sugar (in Campaigns as well, for example)
Show 2 Likes
Retrieving data ...
How to re-render a field from record view
Sugar Cloud Maintenance Scheduled for Saturday, March 23rd, 2019
Quoted Line Item Editable
Customer Journey Plug-in 4.5.2 is Here!
How to make a field editable in create view and non-editable in editview?