AnsweredAssumed Answered

Customize History Sub Panel (I need help undoing it!)

Question asked by bmccarthy on Apr 30, 2015
I am currently using CE 6.5.16. Quite some time ago I followed a tutorial on how to only display Notes in the history subpanel. Unfortunately, I can't find the post/tutorial that I followed to achieve this. 

Now I want to undo what ever I did so that old/complete tasks and all other "history" items will display in the history panel. 

In '/custom/Extension/modules/Accounts/Ext/Layoutdefs' I have a file called "accounts_notes_1_Accounts.php" that looks like this:

<?php // created: 2014-02-28 12:06:13
unset($layout_defs["Accounts"]["subpanel_setup"]['history']); 
  $layout_defs["Accounts"]['member_organizations']['order'] = 30; 
  $layout_defs["Accounts"]['activities']['order'] = 20; 
  $layout_defs["Accounts"]["subpanel_setup"]['accounts_notes_1'] = array (
    'order' => 10,
    'module' => 'Notes',
    'subpanel_name' => 'default',
    'sort_order' => 'asc',
    'sort_by' => 'id',
    'title_key' => 'LBL_ACCOUNTS_NOTES_1_FROM_NOTES_TITLE',
    'get_subpanel_data' => 'accounts_notes_1',
    'top_buttons' => 
    array (
   0 => 
   array (
     'widget_class' => 'SubPanelTopButtonQuickCreate',
   ),
   1 => 
   array (
     'widget_class' => 'SubPanelTopSelectButton',
     'mode' => 'MultiSelect',
   ),
    ),
  );

Trying to perhaps undo whatever I did way back when, I thought that if I simply removed the file from the server and did a repair it would fix it. But that causes everything BUT the actual notes to appear (so exactly opposite). 

I also found a file called "_overrideAccount_subpanel_accounts_notes_1.php" and it looks like that renames my notes?

<?php//auto-generated file DO NOT EDIT
$layout_defs['Accounts']['subpanel_setup']['accounts_notes_1']['override_subpanel_name'] = 'Account_subpanel_accounts_notes_1';
?>
I thought maybe that's what causes notes to disappear once I remove the "accounts_notes_1_Accounts.php" file. But that ominously tells me to not edit it, so I refrained. 

Anything thoughts on what I may have done back in Feb of 2014 so that I can undo it?  

Outcomes