AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I customize the accounts listview in sugarCRM 7.5

Question asked by Ramana Raju on Apr 22, 2015
Latest reply on Apr 23, 2015 by Ramana Raju
Hi All,

I want to customize Accounts ListView in sugarCRM 7.5.
I have created a custom field with label Employee and displaying list of users as dropdown.
Core field [default ] Assigned To also displaying list of users as dropdown.

1st record : In both the fields am selecting users as in XXX in Employee and YYY in Assigned To from the dropdown and saving the record.

2nd record: In both the fields am selecting users as in YYY in Employee and XXX in Assigned To from the dropdown and saving the record.

Now in Accounts ListView am able to display both Employee and Assigned To.

Login as Admin:

In Accounts ListView am able to see two records which i saved.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name              City           Employee          Assigned To

TestOne          California      XXX                   YYY
TestTwo          Alaska          YYY                    XXX

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till now everything fine.

My Question is when i login as User XXX

Now in Accounts ListView am able to see only one record which is
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name              City         Employee           Assigned To

TestTwo          Alaska          YYY                    XXX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

because when user login its checking for Assigned To. I even want to check for my custom field Employee so that i can able to display both two records.

for this where i want to change the code in sugarCRM 7.5 plz suggest the code where i need to change and path of file.

ListView in sugarCRM 7.5 where [ in which file ] the logic code will be written 

Thanks,
Ramana Raju

Outcomes