AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error message - Error retrieving record. This record may be deleted or you may not be authorized to view it.

Question asked by Roger Bannister on Mar 4, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 4, 2015 by Jaume Albaigès
I am working with a NGO that is providing settlement services to new immigrants. They are using SugarCRM Community Edition 6.5.20 (Free version). I just created (2) custom modules "Training" where each record is a "course" and "Attendance" where each record tracks client attendance in a designated course. Everything works as it should BUT one thing really bugs me.

If you refer to the partial screen shot of the "Attendance" module page ( image attached) you will see the lists for "Course Name" and "Clients" show clickable links. When I click on an individual Client name the link works and takes me to the Client record however when I click on a Course Name I get the following error message. 

"Error retrieving record. This record may be deleted or you may not be authorized to view it."

I know the record is NOT deleted and I am a Sys Admin User so it shouldn't be a problem with authorization - Does anyone have any solutions to make the "Course Name" clickable links work?

T.I.A.
Roger

Outcomes