AnsweredAssumed Answered

Developer required

Question asked by Matthew Cooke on Feb 23, 2015
Latest reply on Feb 23, 2015 by Alex Nassi
Hi

I am using SugarCRM Professional - Version 6.5.16 (Build 1082)

I could do with 2 initial jobs completing

1. Reports - I have at least 2 reports that are then personalised to   Contacts or Businesses and are run weekly, printed as a PDF and then   sent to the Contact/Business via email, this is quiet long winded   (altering the report for a contact, running the report,   print-to-pdf, email to Contact) - can they they be scheduled to be   run/delivered automatically to the Contact or Business? I'm presuming I   would have a number of reports made for each business (adjusted   appropriately with a particular email address) then they   are just scheduled to be emailed on a particular day?

2. Forms - My business is delivering training and I have to collect   information form Candidates on courses (Name, address, workplace etc),   my tutors have laptops at the various venues and I would like candidates   to register 'on-line'. I have a website where   we currently get them to do this, which works fine, but its difficult   to export/import the information into SugarCRM and would like this done   automatically - I have tried some SugarCRM Form plugins but they don't   'fetch' certain fields from the contact module   that are required.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards

Matthew

Outcomes