AnsweredAssumed Answered

Upgrade Wizard Error - fileperms(),fileowner(),filegroup() - What's the problem here?

Question asked by expressoshoppe on Jan 2, 2015
Version 6.5.16 (Build 1082)

I just ran a patch that upgraded me to 6.5.16

Now when I try to run the Upgrade Wizard I get a series of errors on the System Check. They're a long series of errors, all related to the scrap directory - fileperms(),fileowner(),filegroup() over and over again.

Has anyone else had this problem - and resolved it?

The error goes like this:

[NOTE: I inserted mydomain in place of my actual path name value]
Warning: fileperms(): stat failed for /home/mydomain/staff/scrap/src/imap-2006d/tmail/tmail.c in /home/mydomain/staff/modules/UpgradeWizard/systemCheck.php on line 93
Warning: fileowner(): stat failed for /home/mydomain/staff/scrap/src/imap-2006d/tmail/tmail.c in /home/mydomain/staff/modules/UpgradeWizard/systemCheck.php on line 94
Warning: filegroup(): stat failed for /home/mydomain/staff/scrap/src/imap-2006d/tmail/tmail.c in /home/mydomain/staff/modules/UpgradeWizard/systemCheck.php on line 95
Warning: fileperms(): stat failed for /home/mydomain/staff/scrap/src/imap-2006d/tmail/Makefile in /home/mydomain/staff/modules/UpgradeWizard/systemCheck.php on line 93
Warning: fileowner(): stat failed for /home/mydomain/staff/scrap/src/imap-2006d/tmail/Makefile in /home/mydomain/staff/modules/UpgradeWizard/systemCheck.php on line 94
Warning: filegroup(): stat failed for /home/mydomain/staff/scrap/src/imap-2006d/tmail/Makefile in /home/mydomain/staff/modules/UpgradeWizard/systemCheck.php on line 95
Warning: fileperms(): stat failed for /home/mydomain/staff/scrap/src/imap-2006d/mtest/mtest.c in /home/mydomain/staff/modules/UpgradeWizard/systemCheck.php on line 93
Warning: fileowner(): stat failed for /home/mydomain/staff/scrap/src/imap-2006d/mtest/mtest.c in /home/mydomain/staff/modules/UpgradeWizard/systemCheck.php on line 94

Outcomes