AnsweredAssumed Answered

Kreporter: blank page when choosing a "Not existing" selecting clause in filters

Question asked by David Sánchez on Nov 14, 2014
Latest reply on May 9, 2016 by Ramon Marcondes
My environment: Sugar CE 6.5.11, KReporter 3.0.6

Steps to reproduce in Kreporter:
1. new report with filters for the primary module ("Contacts")
2. one of the filter is a field from "Calls" (related to Contacts module). This field is filtered using "Not existing" clause in "Select" tab.
3. etc...
4. Save button to launch the report.

Result:blank page when choosing a "Not existing" selecting clause in fllters. If I change "Not existing" clause for "Required" or "Optional", the report shows records but are not filtered as I need.
Sugarcrm.log: no error or warning is shown. No clue.

Expected result: a set of records that are only those entries where the related entry does not exist. More info:
http://dl.sugarforge.org/kinamureporter/02KReporter/V1.5Beta/KINAMU_Reporter_Manual_v1.5_Part_2.pdf (page 1)
The Not Exists Selection Clause:
Within the Selection Clause you cannot only specify certain criteria but in the last column also specify if the selection should be “required” or “notexisting”. required which is the default settings treats this as a normal condition where the value is checked against a match. If you select notexisting the system selects only those entries where the related entry does not exist. This might be handy if you e.g. search for Customers that do not have a certain product or contacts without an email address or like in the following example Opportunities that do not have a call within a certain time period. 

How can I solve this issue?
thanks,
David

Outcomes