AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to make custom Password Management System Module?

Question asked by Sohan Tirpude on Nov 12, 2014
MERGED
This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation:
Hello everyone 

I want to make a project using SugarCRM  where I can make a Password Management System Module or something using SugarCRM Community Edition 6.5.17 (coz I can't afford it, I know that Ultimate Edition has this module) that when user  log-in to the system first time their password get stored  somewhere.It should also store the date and time along with their  password and according to that, after 80 days, when user again  log-in, it prompts back to change the password. It will prompt him  till the 90th day. If he doesn't changes it password, it should not  allow him to log-in unless he changes his password.

When user try to change that password it  will check once again that the new password should be different than  previous his last five(5) passwords. If it is not different, it will  again prompt back and if it is different, then it will reset the old  most password with new one among the last five passwords and allow  the user to enter into the system.

So, actually I don't know from where to  start.So, I need your help guys. It will be great if you give me  information in detail, like the files and the code details. I  appreciate your time and your help. Please guide me on this soon.

Thank You

Outcomes