AnsweredAssumed Answered

Cannot get SugarCRM Enterprise 7.2.2.0 to load past a loading screen

Question asked by Jason Davis on Oct 24, 2014
Latest reply on Oct 25, 2014 by Jason Davis
I just installed SugarCRm Enterprise 7.2.2.0 on my Local Dev Server which is a LAMP stack without the L as it's on my computer running Window 7.

I have installed other version of SugarCRM on this same Dev server without any problems, I have about 10 Dev instances running from the 6.5.x series.

This is my first install of a 7x series SugarCRM install on my Dev server.  The install process went great, database setup and even populated with the default test content.  And final step of install shows that everything installed properly.  I even ran the install process again after having the problem I outline below and double checked again with another successful install.  With no luck I delete all file and database and started the process over, it went perfect again but everytime I try to load SUgarCRM after a successful install, I get an annoying white screen with "Loading..." and it will literally run for years and years if I abandoned my computer and let it run forever....it is stuck on a loading screen everytime I load the site now!

So I view Console tab in Dev tool of Google Chrome and I see this...

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'url' of undefined sugar_sidecar.min.js?v=y0odLX2gIrs0_PlaZxZ9kQ:556  

Outcomes