AnsweredAssumed Answered

KReporter 3.0.6 Installation Problem with SugarCRM CE 6.5.17

Question asked by peter.langheinrich@trevisto.de peter.langheinrich@trevisto.de on Aug 8, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 3, 2017 by chandra shekhar
Hello,

I am running a self-hosted vanilla version of SugarCRM CE 6.5.17 and I tried to install KReporter 3.0.6 via Module Loader. I first uploaded the module package via the lower part of the Module Loader screen and the package appears in the package list.

After that I used the Install button of the package to install it, resulting in the Ready To Install screen with only two buttons <Commit> <Cancel>. After hitting the Commit button, a progress bar runs zu 100% pretty fast, indicating that the installation progress is complete. On the same screen I can click a Display Log link which shows the following values:

Rebuilding ActionViewMap...
Rebuilding ActionFileMap...
Rebuilding ActionReMap...
Rebuilding Administration...
Rebuilding EntryPointRegistry...
Rebuilding Extensions...
Rebuilding FileAccessControlMap...
Rebuilding Layoutdefs...
Rebuilding GlobalLinks...
Rebuilding LogicHooks...
Rebuilding Menus...
Rebuilding Include...
Rebuilding ScheduledTasks...
Rebuilding UserPage...
Rebuilding Utils...
Rebuilding Vardefs...
Rebuilding JSGroupings...

Navigating back to the Module Loader main screen I expected the KReporter package to be in the upper part of the screen in the installed module list - but it is not. It is still in the lower part of the screen. Obviously the installation did not work as expected. Unfortunately I am not able to see any error message in the module loader. In a second attempt I tried to install the package via a video tutorial and for instance the license view in the Ready To Install screen is missing.

Any ideas why this happens?

Thank you,

Peter

Outcomes