AnsweredAssumed Answered

Dependent dropdowns to not function properly during lead conversion

Question asked by Merrick Dennis on Aug 6, 2014
Latest reply on Jul 13, 2015 by Alex Nassi
Version: SugarCRM 6.5.7 Pro

Hi all,

I have a lot of dependent dropdowns already configured and working properly in my Calls module as well as others, but this questions is specifically for the Calls.  

I am adding these fields (dropdowns) to the Calls tab that a user can select in the Lead conversion page to log a call as they convert a lead.  The problem I'm seeing is that after I add all of these dropdowns to the lead conversion layout, none of the dependencies are working.

For example, five dropdowns should only show if the value of a single dropdown displays a particular value.  Instead, I'm finding that all of my dependent dropdowns are visible on the Calls panel of the lead convert page regardless of what values are select.  Essentially none of the dependencies are working and all fields are visible no matter what.

This is obviously problematic as many of these fields are required, but should NOT be visible for particular departments based on the value of the department dropdown.

Has anyone else ran into this problem or can anyone suggest ways to troubleshoot/fix this issue?

Thank you in advance!

Outcomes