AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I track my e-mail campaigns on a locally installed SugarCRM CE Version 6.5.17?

Question asked by Rémi Rémi on Jul 25, 2014
Latest reply on Sep 27, 2014 by Cédric Mourizard

Hello everyone,

I tried to search for a solution on the forum but  it seems to be that nobody had this problem.

I’ve got SugarCRM (CE Version 6.5.17) locally installed on my computer  (on WAMP) an I am using the Gmail smtp to send emails from SugarCRM.

Here is my problem:

When I try to send an emailing campaign (with  trackers redirecting on our website www.digdash.com ) to a target list (including myself and  my colleagues in order to test it) we all receive the mail (which is a good  point).

The problem is that the trackers inserted in the mail are just working  for me (redirected and tracked), they doesn't work for the rest of my team  (when they click on the trackers they got to an "Unable to load the  page" error). The link isn’t redirecting nowhere and the click isn’t  even tracked.

This is this the link in question:
  http://localhost/sugar/index.php?entryPoint=campaign_trackerv2&track=bdb7d88a-9e72-f7b5-84fa-53d12ce74591&identifier=b05a356b-59e3-6cbc-864f-53d12d8b09a4

I am  stuck with this problem since two weeks now trying everything without any  result.

Could  you please help me?

Thank  you very much ;-) (Please excuse my English I’m French)

Outcomes