AnsweredAssumed Answered

Save onclick : opening new Meetings' EditForm conditionnally

Question asked by Gaelle Fernandez on Jul 24, 2014
Latest reply on Jul 28, 2014 by Gaelle Fernandez
Hi there,

I have a simple question, but it drives me crazy :
(i'm using sugar pro 7.2.0 but the Calls module is under BWC)

On Calls module, i have three fields particular. When they reach together a certain condition, and when user clicks on Save button, i want to save the current call and instead of displaying the Calls detailview, i want to open a new Meeting EditView.

So, when i create a call and save it, if field01 = "condition01" AND field02="condition02" AND field03="condition03", i want to save the current field and then open a new meeting EditForm.

I've customised save button, but well, i'm stuck with what i should call :

custom/modules/calls/metadata/editviewdefs.php :

'customCode' => '<input title="{$APP.LBL_SAVE_BUTTON_TITLE}" id="SAVE_HEADER" accessKey="{$APP.LBL_SAVE_BUTTON_KEY}" class="button primary" onclick="SUGAR.calls.fill_invitees(); document.EditView.action.value=

How can i do that? by a simple javascript redirection, or i should probably call another form, but i don't know how to say to Sugar "go get the MEETING form"

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

Save

How can i do that? by a simple javascript redirection, or i should probably call another form, but i don't know how to say to Sugar "go get the MEETING form"

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

; {literal} if($(

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

#status

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

).val() ==

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

Held

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

&& $(

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

#type_c

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

).val() ==

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

conquete

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

&& $(

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

#status_appel_c

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

).val() ==

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

rdv

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

){document.location.href=

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

http://www.google.com

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

; }else{ {/literal}document.EditView.return_action.value=

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

DetailView

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

{literal}}{/literal}; {if isset($smarty.request.isDuplicate) && $smarty.request.isDuplicate eq "true"}document.EditView.return_id.value=

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

; {/if}formSubmitCheck();;" type="button" name="button" value="{$APP.LBL_SAVE_BUTTON_LABEL}">',

Thanks you a lot.
Gaëlle

Outcomes