AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I automatically pull data from a related module's related module when building a relationship to accounts?

Question asked by Chris Hall on Jul 19, 2014
Hi,

I have managed to get going here and am making really good progress - thank you.

I have got it so that I can set up Accounts and can add a number of different Contractors and their Materials to the Account working lovely,

I would like to change it a little now so that when I create a job for a Contractor on an Account, I would like to be able to select the Contractor on the Account and have the job automatically put the Contractor and their associated Materials on it i.e. automatically pull through the data based on contractor which i select on the job - is this possible? 

I was wondering if I could maybe do it with a logic hook on the job but not sure which to do?

Also, I would like to be able to then add more than one Contractor and their Materials to the job - if that makes sense.

Many thanks

Chris

Note: This topic was created from a reply on the I am new to SugarCRM Community Edition. Where is the best place to start for deve... topic.

Outcomes