AnsweredAssumed Answered

Datepicker in meetings is not changing in 7.2

Question asked by Gaelle Fernandez on Jul 8, 2014
Latest reply on Jul 10, 2014 by Gaelle Fernandez
Hello everyone
Gosh, i really post a lot in there... But i really encounter lots of interrogations and issues!

The last one is a really serious problem :

I have a datetime field in my Meetings module called "date_start" it is a standard field, i added no customisation on it...

I have a custom js file included (wich works!), which has to throw a console.log when the value's length of my date_start is >0 . here is my js :

if($("#date_start_date").val().length > 0){   
console.log("my date start is filled!");
}

Nothing happens.

When i go and inspect element, the value do NOT change. by default it is set to today, and when i pick a date in the date picker (or write manually), the value is not changing. Whenever i change the date by picking a date from the datepicker popup or if i write a date into the field directly, this changes nothing. I see the date, but there is no value change.

I've tried with another Datetime field, by default it is not set and i have the same problem. 

The only error i got is the on i've attached here :

(i don't know if you'll see it, so i'll write the important part :

Uncaught ReferenceError: GLOBAL_REGISTRY is not defined (in sugar_grp_jsolait.js:53)

)

Please, could you help me with that?
It is a lot annoying, because i want check this date to see after (using ajax) if the assigned user is available for the meeting

Thanks a lot.
Gaëlle

EDIT : adding some precisions here : When I pick a date from the datepicker popup, this one does not close.

EDIT 2 : i've tested it into Calls module, and it works : the value does not change but no Global Registry error is shown. So i guess this comes from my Meetings Module.

Outcomes