AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I add a custom quickcreate meeting buttton for a new meeting or call in Sugar 7?

Question asked by Gaelle Fernandez on Jul 1, 2014
Hello everybody,

I would like to add a custom button on the Meetings EditView, wich, on click, displays a popup window with the Edit/Create form for a new Meeting -or call.

I've already added the button to the editview (by adding a button into editviewdefs) I've copied it from here : http://support.sugarcrm.com/02_Documentation/04_Sugar_Developer/Sugar_Developer_Guide_6.7/03_Module_...

'customCode' => '<input id="new_call_button" title="new_call_button" class="button" type="button" name="new_call_button" value="Nouvel Appel" onclick="var _form = document.getElementById(

Could you tell me what i should do for this button to open a QuickCreate Popup, please? I know i have to replace "CustomFormField, and CustomValue, and CustomAction, but i don't know with what.

I've already searched on Sugar 7 but the bwc modules are not documented and they do not use quickcreate anymore...

Thanks for the help!!

formEditView

Could you tell me what i should do for this button to open a QuickCreate Popup, please? I know i have to replace "CustomFormField, and CustomValue, and CustomAction, but i don't know with what.

I've already searched on Sugar 7 but the bwc modules are not documented and they do not use quickcreate anymore...

Thanks for the help!!

); _form.customFormField.value =

Thanks for the help!!

CustomValue

Thanks for the help!!

; _form.action.value =

Thanks for the help!!

CustomAction

Thanks for the help!!

; SUGAR.ajaxUI.submitForm(_form);">',

Thanks for the help!!

Outcomes