AnsweredAssumed Answered

User receiving {"content": error when accessing Sugar from one computer but not the other

Question asked by Z Mac on Jun 24, 2014
Latest reply on Jul 10, 2014 by Alex Nassi
One of my users has both an office computer, and a home laptop that he uses for viewing records in Sugar. He's using Chrome v35.0.1916.153 on both computers. At his office computer, he can navigate through SugarCRM with no problem, but when he attempts to navigate from his laptop, he gets errors when clicking on Business Pipe to return to the main page (error message: {"content":" - if this error persists, have your administrator disable Ajax for this module) and when he attempts to view an Account Record itself (error message: {"content":" \n Business Name <\ /div><\ /div> <\ /h2>\n \n\n+<\ /a>\n\nCreate\n<\ /a>\ /span><\/div><\ /div>\n)

The thing I can't wrap my head around is why, using the exact same login and password, he only gets these errors on his laptop, and not at the office, when using the same version of Chrome. I know it has to be something with the computer software/system itself, but I don't know where to start to troubleshoot the laptop so I can resolve the issue. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Outcomes