AnsweredAssumed Answered

Global search is not clickable on 3 out of 4 attempts

Question asked by Joe Harper on Jun 19, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 25, 2014 by Arnold Steenbeek
My team has reset our browsers and tried this in 3 browsers (Chrome, Safari, and FireFox) all the latest versions of the browsers on the latest version of OS X.

We continue to experience a very very buggy user experience in many parts of the system.

We have had major issues with global search. when a record is returned from a search we are able to actually have a click on the record register and take us to that record about 1 in every 4 attempts. This issue is universal across all computer and all browsers that we have tried.

Also, when editing a field in a lead or an account, other fields disappear and we have to save the record to have the field appear again as editable. This is only true for fiends that are Visible if a condition is met. the label of the field will appear but there is not a field next to it until the record is saved creating many many more steps to editing a lead. this error is across all computers and all browsers.

Are these common errors with 7 or is our instance just messed up? If it is just me i will open a ticket... Help is appreciated.

Outcomes