AnsweredAssumed Answered

Display stack trace of errors causes page not to load.

Question asked by sonesay inthavong on Jun 15, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2014 by sonesay inthavong
I am currently trying to work on a recently installed copy of SugarCRM professional. I have turned on the option to "Display stack trace of errors" in the admin area but once that is completed I get a blank page full of errors about memcache not being available.

Warning: Memcache::connect(): Can't connect to 127.0.0.1:11211, Connection refused (111) occurred in /var/www/html/spro.local/include/SugarCache/SugarCacheMemcache.php on line 76 [2014-06-16 10:34:15]

display_stack_trace caller, file: /var/www/html/spro.local/include/utils.php line#: 3401
[L:](:StackTraceErrorHandler)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/SugarCache/SugarCacheMemcache.php[L:76](Memcache:connect)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/SugarCache/SugarCacheMemcache.php[L:52](SugarCacheMemcache:_getMemcacheObject)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/SugarCache/SugarCache.php[L:51](SugarCacheMemcache:useBackend)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/SugarCache/SugarCache.php[L:68](SugarCache:_init)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/SugarCache/SugarCache.php[L:132](SugarCache:instance)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/utils.php[L:1078](:sugar_cache_retrieve)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php[L:440](:return_application_language)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/entryPoint.php[L:192](SugarApplication:preLoadLanguages)
/var/www/html/spro.local/index.php[L:20](:require_once)
Unknown Error (8192): preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead occurred in /var/www/html/spro.local/vendor/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line 268 [2014-06-16 10:34:15]
display_stack_trace caller, file: /var/www/html/spro.local/include/utils.php line#: 3401
[L:](:StackTraceErrorHandler)
/var/www/html/spro.local/vendor/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php[L:268](:preg_replace)
/var/www/html/spro.local/vendor/Smarty/Smarty.class.php[L:1491](Smarty_Compiler:_compile_file)
/var/www/html/spro.local/vendor/Smarty/Smarty.class.php[L:1424](Smarty:_compile_source)
/var/www/html/spro.local/vendor/Smarty/Smarty.class.php[L:1256](Smarty:_compile_resource)
/var/www/html/spro.local/vendor/Smarty/Smarty.class.php[L:1108](Smarty:fetch)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php[L:490](Smarty:display)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php[L:128](SugarView:displayHeader)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php[L:311](SugarView:process)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php[L:256](SugarController:processView)
/var/www/html/spro.local/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php[L:97](SugarController:execute)
/var/www/html/spro.local/index.php[L:28](SugarApplication:execute)

Note: To send record assignment notifications, an SMTP server must be configured in Email Settings.

Any Ideas why this could be? I can no longer see the rest of the contents of the page in this state

Outcomes