Custom module not visibile in Lotus Notes

We have created a custom module and want that custom module to be visible in the Modules list present in Lotus Notes, but unable to get it done.

For this problem we had created a ticket in SugarCRM and Dennis Wangerin had replied it in this way:-
Case Number: 174543 
Case Name: Problem with custom modules in Lotus Notes
Subject: Custom Module
Note: Hi,
Thank you for your message.
To make a custom module available in the Link ( http://screencast.com/t/RMD3cqZLSJB ) of the Lotus Notes Plugin you will have to add a relationship of the custom module with the Activities module (One-to-Many) and then run a Quick Repair and Rebuild in Admin -> Repair afterwards.
Let me know if you have additional questions. If the issue is resolved, please let me know via note or by clicking the link at the bottom of this email so that I can close the case promptly.

As suggested in the above solution we have created the relationship between custom module and Activities as shown in the figure below:-

We have controlled all the permissions and have performed Quick Repair twice but still unable to get our custom module listed in Lotus Notes plugin list. Any suggestions how we can make it visbile in the list shown below.

Name of our custom module is "Pratiche Buyer" (in Italin Language) which is not visible in the above displayed list.

NOTE:-
Deployment Option  : Direct Deployment From Domino Server
Lotus Notes version : 1.5
SugarCRM  version : Sugar Professional version 6.5.9