AnsweredAssumed Answered

Sugarcrm7.x uninstall of custom external API class can result in 400 error

Question asked by Jeroen Somhorst on May 5, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 3, 2014 by Jeroen Somhorst
Currently I'm facing the following problem:
I have a custom installable which contains a connector, external API class and some other functionality. Suppose that I have installed it and setup an external account with a user. Suppose that I either leave the external account or remove it. Then when I uninstall the system won't work anymore displaying a 400 error with a response like "response{"error":"unknown_exception","error_message":"Missing API file."}". And then the only solution is to manually remove the cache. So the only way to avoid this error is to remove the external account for the user and then do a Repair & Rebuild. However, this would be a nightmare on a production environment having lots of users. Also, you don't want to mess with the cache folder on such systems.

The external API is installed by a copy action on the folder containing the API class. It is placed in the custom/includes/externalAPI/ folder. All files are deleted and the connector is successfully uninstalled.

So I hope that anyone can tell me whether I'm installing the API class wrong or it is some sort of bug.

Thanks in advance!

Outcomes