We have officially released SugarCRM Mobile Version 2.1! You can review what was included in this update through the following release notes:
SugarCRM Mobile for Android Release Notes 2.1
SugarCRM Mobile for iPhone Release Notes 2.1
All existing installations of SugarCRM Mobile will be upgraded through the phone’s native upgrade functionality.
Below is a more detailed description of the release:
Use SugarCRM Mobile and stay connected to your customers from anywhere!
Get convenient access to all of your CRM information, including Contacts, Accounts, Leads, and Activities. The new responsive, intuitive, interface makes it easy to extend your existing business processes to your mobile life on the go.
- Stay connected to your prospects and accounts whenever it matters most.
- Track your deals, log your calls, manage your tasks, and get important updates when you’re on the road.
- Maximize your productivity with Sugar access from your own phone or tablet.
- Retrieve or log key customer information even when you’re offline.
- Personalize with filters, favorites, and your daily activity screen.
- Choose from a wide selection of languages.
- Access and modify your data offline (SugarCRM 7.1.5 or later is required).
- Works with all Sugar subscriptions that run Sugar release 6.7.1 or above.
- Not compatible with Sugar Community Edition.
- Bulk load records for offline usage
- Keep downloaded records fresh from offline mode
- UI enhancements
- Edit multiple emails per record
- Bug fixes
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the 'Follow' button under our 'Releases' category in the community!