Hi, i'm trying to update the accounts records
with a field I already created in sugar called "Priority" in which i already created a drop down list with some code in it.
The problem is that instead of updating the records sugar recognize all the data as duplicated without updating anything.
Here are the steps i did:
1. I created a file with: Account Name, ID, and the field called "Priority"
2. I go on Import accounts
3. I select the file
4. I flag the option “Create new records and update existing records”
5. Click Next
6. On the pop up allert reminding me i’m updating the data I selected “OK”
7. Checked the import properties I click next
8. Confirmed the field mapping I click again next
9. In check for possible duplicates I drag “Name” in the box “Field to check”
10. Then I click Import
11. At the end all the raws appear in duplicates records without any updating.
Could Someone help me?
Thanks in advance