AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I use Sugar Logic to calculate the age of a lead?

Question asked by LauryndaP LauryndaP on Feb 14, 2014
Latest reply on Jul 28, 2015 by jihed jihed

I've been asked to create a field that will show the age of a lead so that stagnant leads can easily be identified. I've got a basic formula however it's not exactly what I want. I want the formula to calculate the age of a lead until it's converted or today if it has not yet been converted and is not equal to particular lead stages.

Currently I'm using a "Last Call Date" field but would really prefer the ability to pull in a converted date if possible and use that instead of the Last Call Date which is a date I've opted to use instead.

This is what I have, suggestions would be appreciated.

ifElse(or(equal($status,"Disqualified"),equal($status,"Duplicate")),abs(subtract(daysUntil($date_entered),daysUntil($lastcalldate_c))),abs(subtract(daysUntil($date_entered),daysUntil(today()))))

Ultimately I'd like to create workflow alerts to notify a Sales Rep if one of their leads reaches a particular age to encourage follow up.

I am not a programmer and come from a Salesforce.com background where formulas "appear" to be much easier to create to accomplish this feat.

Outcomes