AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to include a view from one custom module (module_A) in a view from a different custom module (module_B)?

Question asked by Brian Lasher on Feb 10, 2014
Latest reply on Feb 11, 2014 by Brian Lasher
i am having a heck of a time trying to get this to work.  i know i am not the only one who is having trouble with this, because i found a post on the forums regarding this exact topic at http://forums.sugarcrm.com/f6/sugarcr... .

unfortunately, the only response to his post (and i have found this quite often for various other posts on the forums) is "why do you want to do this?".

well, here is my reason... i am developing a "plugin" for sugarcrm.  this plugin requires ~50 modules (module_A is one of these).  in order to keep the main navigation menu simple, i have configured these modules to NOT show up in the navigation bar.  module_B is meant to be a central location where a user can access all the functionality of this plugin (i.e. viewing and editting records from the ~50 hidden modules).

i would love to contact the other individual who is looking for this info to see what they came up with, but can't find a link to PM him in the forums.  this may be because i'm not logged into the forums, but that's because i am no longer able to login due to what appears to be a broken login link( Login  just takes me back to the forums home page).

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Outcomes