AnsweredAssumed Answered

Lampada Portal 2.0 configuration

Question asked by cx_elena cx_elena on Feb 8, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 4, 2014 by Alex Nassi
Environment
Hosted-shared;
installed using cpanel Quickinstall
upgraded to 6.5.16 following the patch file using web update wizard.

Problem
domain-name.com/crm/iportal.php not loading and shooting following error messages:

Fatal error: Cannot make static method ACLAction::getUserActions() non static in class IportalACLAction in /abc/xxx/public_html/crm/iportal/modules/ACL/IportalACLAction.php on line 9

Fatal error: Call to a member function debug() on a non-object in /abc/xxx/public_html/crm/include/database/MysqliManager.php on line 193

So far
  1. Did some modification/adjustments [thanks to forums; read for about 5 hours to be able to achieve complete installation and steps]
  2. Was able to install the LampadaPortal 2.0 to CE. The end however said ==message== sugarporal.js to be installed in website. However, I am clueless as to where. The message itself looked very vague.
  3. Proceeded to Quick Repair and fixed tables; ran integrity check and repairs again. Everything looks perfect as it is mentioned in step by step guide.
  4. Added portal authentication user and pulled its user_id from sql and replaced the same in iportal_config.php
  5. Added portal user/customer; the role drop down was not populating; however, after a bit of work.. role field populated as intended.
  6. From sugarCRM installation everything is running smooth. Interactions between users are fine as well -- in terms of team, role and groups.
The moment I try to open link it shows above errors.

I have checked with hosting provider sql and php are latest being 5.5. Going through the code a bit made me feel that it is a static method without instance but I see that many people were able to install it after above tweaks.

All the help is really appreciated. The moment we are done with this, I am sure to be able to deploy in production and shift our work load completely.

Please help.

Outcomes