AnsweredAssumed Answered

SugarCRM CE 6.5.16: Modules installation issue

Question asked by community-support on Jan 13, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 18, 2016 by info@enervia.info
Hello everyone!

I'm new in SugarCRM, and so, new over this forum.

I have installed SugarCRM CE 6.5.16 and I got 2 warnings:

1- Upload File Size: Warning: Your PHP configuration should be changed to allow files of at least 6MB to be uploaded.

2- PHP allows to use stream (upload://): Upload stream is blocked by Suhosin, please add 'upload' to suhosin.executor.include.whitelist (See sugarcrm.log for more information)

Then when I was trying to install Spanish Language Pack from  http://www.sugarforge.org/frs/?group_...: Spanish-Spain Language Pack [REDK.NET  [Developed by redk.net] I realize I do not do the Spanish Pack module installation because the same 2 warnings above-mentioned and also the Sugar did not display the upload form.

Then I contacted my virtual server hosting provider and they did the corresponding changes to the php.ini and solved this first issue.

Then I could install the Spanish Language Pack, but as soon the installetion finished I get the following mensage:

Specified directory '' for zip file 'upload/upgrades/langpack/SugarCRM-CE-6.5.15-LanguagePack-es_ES.zip' extraction does not exist.

Now, If Itry to install any new module and I access to Developer Tools > Module Loader >>

The system only display the mensage: Specified directory '' for zip file 'upload/upgrades/langpack/SugarCRM-CE-6.5.15-LanguagePack-es_ES.zip' extraction does not exist. and anythin else, NO Upload form, No Unistall etc. You can see the image attached.

Thank you in advanced,

Regards,

FonsiDS

(from FonsiDS)

Outcomes