AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help with Roles in version CE

Question asked by community-support on Jan 13, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 13, 2014 by community-support
Is there any way in which I could hide the 'view accounts' action on the menu for few users? Under the Roles section I enabled Accounts and set the values to None for editing, deleting, viewing and listing. But this is preventing these users to assign a task associated with an account. I tried changing the view and List to owner but this will not work since only the owner will be able to assign tasks associated with these accounts. More than 1 user will be assigned tasks associated with the same account. I have read few posts in relation to assigning multi users to a task/account but was not able to find a solution to this issue.

I tried to assign an account to a team using CE Teams and then create a task and assign it to this team. But when i login as a member of the team i am unable to see this task on my dashlet as well as not receiving an email regarding this assignment. But I was able to see this task under the 'view task' action list. But when the task is assigned via a team the individual tasks were not getting displayed under the 'view task' action list.

I appreciate your help.

(from dpisharady)

Outcomes