AnsweredAssumed Answered

Installation/Permission Problems

Question asked by community-support on Jan 13, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 13, 2014 by community-support
Hi all,

OK, so I have installed SugarCRM CE now for no less than around 20 times, each time following the same procedure and each time experiencing different problems. I was originally having the License Acceptance problem where you cannot click next, I resolved this by simply re-applying the permissions to the cache directory. I then had a problem when after installation the page did not display correctly, again resolved by re-applying the permissions to the cache directory. I hope this helps other people as I have seen many posts relating to this without replies.

The issue I now have is shown in the attached screenshot - none of the labels are displayed correctly and the admin wizard does not run but displays all in one page as per the screenshot. I'm guessing this will be another permissions related issue but I have now been trying to get this working for 3 weeks and I am moving further and further away to using a different product altogether.

Can anyone please help? I use TSOHost cloud hosting and my PHP version is 5.2.6 - I have also tried later versions of PHP which all have the same results.

Many thanks in advance.

Bret[ATTACH]10495[/ATTACH]

(from bret1975)

Outcomes