Sugar Blogs

2 updates since last visit
Maulik Shah
Click to view contentAccording to Gartner, there will be more than 25 billion connected things by 2020. It means the Internet of Things is going to be a huge connected network between people-to-people, people-to-things, and things-to-things. It is not only connecting with us more, it is also changing the way we live. Whether we prefer to notice it or not, yet IoT is… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Matt Marum
Click to view contentImpatience is a virtue Larry Wall (the inventor of Perl) is credited with identifying the three great virtues of a programmer: "laziness, impatience, and hubris."   These virtues are usually shared with a wink. For example, a programmer's "laziness" will drive them to get as much work done as possible with the least amount of effort. They say… (Show more)
in Developer
Patrick Sullivan
Click to view contentHello Sugar Devs!   My name is Patrick Sullivan and I am SugarCRM’s Escalation Manager. I live in Pennsylvania, USA and began my career at SugarCRM in 2015 as part of the Support team. As the Escalation Manager, my job is to drive resolution of critical customer issues by working across all departments at SugarCRM, especially Technical Support,… (Show more)
in Developer
Jennifer Karpus-Romain
Click to view contentWhen it comes to software, every business has a unique set of needs. In an attempt to create the perfect solution to those needs, most companies end up cobbling together a collection of products that includes a CRM, an ERP, a sales and marketing suite, and an email solution. While these individual pieces function just well enough to get the job… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Matt Marum
Click to view contentHello Sugar Developers!   Are you excited about Sugar 9.0.0?   We want to make sure your customizations and integrations are ready for the Sugar 9.0 (on-premise) and Spring '19 (cloud) releases, so we’re hosting two webinars just for you!   What we will be covering  We’ll discuss the big changes that are likely to impact you including the… (Show more)
in Developer
Jennifer Karpus-Romain
Click to view contentThe more you know about marketing automation (MA), the better it sounds. What’s not to like? It’s a software solution that takes care of the most repetitive and mind-numbing parts of managing your company’s marketing work. Marketing automation provides you with real visibility into the effectiveness of your marketing efforts, which allows you to… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
lschaefer
Click to view contentWe had a fabulous time meeting so many of you in Las Vegas for SugarCon 2018 last week!  We learned, we laughed, and we danced.  It doesn't get much better than that!   We introduced a new program at this year's SugarCon:  Sugar Scholars.  The Sugar Scholars program is a competitive program that partners and customers applied to.  Sugar Scholars… (Show more)
in Developer
lschaefer
You’ve been asking for it.  We’ve been listening.   We're improving our support of OAuth 2.0 standards by adding support for RFC 6750 bearer tokens in the Sugar Fall ‘18 release.     So what's changing?  You’ll still authenticate to get the access token the same way.  For example, you might authenticate with a call similar to the following:   curl… (Show more)
in Developer
Alex Nassi
Click to view contentIt gives me great pleasure to announce some exciting changes to the SugarCRM Community. I shared some updates back in July 2016 (Changes to the SugarCRM Community), and the time has come for the next round!   The most immediate changes that you will see are updates to look and feel of the community, tying into this week's updates to SugarCRM.com.… (Show more)
in Getting Started
Cédric Mourizard
Here is another guest post from Cédric Mourizard from the Elite SugarCRM Partner Synolia.  Cedric is a well recognized expert on the Sugar PDF Manager.  In regard to some recent questions from Sugar Community stalwart, Francesca Shiekh, we will address some questions about how to deal with the PDF Manager that was originally introduced in Sugar… (Show more)
in Developer
Hussain Nasir
Click to view contentTwitter has revolutionized the way brands engage with audiences across the world. It’s inclusive algorithm lets you identify and reach out to numerous customers across the world, thereby increasing brand awareness and engagement in leaps and bounds. According to a recent study, Twitter was one of the most lucrative outlet when it comes to… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Matt Marum
Click to view contentIf you were at UnCon in April 2015 then you know that one of our hottest topics was plans for a SugarCRM Mobile SDK.  Since mobile devices and mobile use cases are such a key part of what Customer Relationship Management and Customer Experience is today and will be in the future, we are planning to enhance the SugarCRM Mobile development platform… (Show more)
in Developer
Alex Nassi
SugarCRM Inc.®, the company that helps organizations build better business relationships, today announced that it has appointed Craig Charlton as chief executive officer effective immediately. Charlton succeeds Larry Augustin, SugarCRM’s former CEO, who has been named chairman of the board of directors.   “Craig is going to take SugarCRM to the… (Show more)
in News
Load more items