Sugar Blogs

Announcement 1 Planned Maintenance to Login System - November 17th
Announcement:Planned Maintenance to Login System - November 17th
Eva Narunovska
Click to view contentEvery SugarCon is an event of the year for us, and this one was the best so far! So many truly exciting things at the same time. Exchanging new ideas, listening to keynotes from experienced field professionals- gurus in Sales, CRM and IT. Networking opportunities with customers and partners, new friends and direct feedback. All this is priceless… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
lschaefer
You’ve been asking for it.  We’ve been listening.   We're improving our support of OAuth 2.0 standards by adding support for RFC 6750 bearer tokens in the Sugar Fall ‘18 release.     So what's changing?  You’ll still authenticate to get the access token the same way.  For example, you might authenticate with a call similar to the following:   curl… (Show more)
in Developer
Jeff Bickart
Click to view contentDoes the idea of upgrading to the latest version of Sugar keep you awake at night?    Matt Marum discussed how the development community can best be prepared for Sugar upgrades. As a reminder, Sugar cloud instances are upgraded quarterly, the current release is Fall 2018, and on-premise deployments are provided with yearly upgrades, the current… (Show more)
in Developer
Justin Kuehlthau
Click to view contentHello!  I'm Justin Kuehlthau (@justinkuehlthau), Director of the Sugar Practice at Technology Advisors (Technology Advisors, Inc.).  This was my 8th SugarCon and this year I was lucky enough to be selected as a Sugar Scholar!    I learned a lot about the future of security and authentication in Sugar from Jelle Vink, Distinguished Engineer at… (Show more)
in Developer
Kristjan Geir Mathiesen
Click to view contentHi peeps! My name is Kristján Geir Mathiesen and I work for Origo, an Icelandic Sugar partner. I´ve enjoyed attending SugarCon for the last three years - this year was just as much fun as ever   Me being from Europe and the year being 2018, GDPR has been on my mind and to do list for the past 18 months. When I looked over the SugarCon agenda and… (Show more)
in Developer
Maulik Shah
“Enterprise Mobility.” If you run an organization yourself, there are chances that you might have heard this term. And if you have not, it is time you acquaint yourself with the significant role it plays for large and small enterprises. As businesses of today are growing at a very rapid pace, customer relationship management applications have also… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Justin Kuehlthau
Click to view contentHello!  I'm Justin Kuehlthau (@justinkuehlthau), Director of the Sugar Practice at Technology Advisors (Technology Advisors, Inc.).  This was my 8th SugarCon, and this year I was lucky enough to be selected as a Sugar Scholar!    One of the interesting sessions I attended was presented by Jorge Arroyo, VP of Engineering and Fellow at SugarCRM,… (Show more)
in Developer
Hussain Nasir
Click to view contentSugarCon is well and truly behind us and its left a lot for us to digest in its wake. The two day extravaganza was full of intuitive thought-provoking keynotes and immersive breakout sessions that brought all things SugarCRM to the heart of Las Vegas. Following the theme of the event, SugarCon focused on the future of CRM in light of Artificial… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Jennifer Karpus-Romain
Click to view contentIt’s been about a week since I left SugarCon 2018 in Las Vegas. I wanted to take a step back and have time to reflect on what I learned at the show. There is so much innovation and change coming, what does it mean for us? Here are the top ideas I learned at SugarCon 2018: 1. Sugar Fall ’18 is here and ready to go.Sugar announced its newest update… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
ChristineAtiya
Click to view contentIn our recent release of SugarCRM Mobile 6.2, we made a change to the way our mobile app talks to the Sugar server.     We made this change because Apple deprecated their UIWebView component (since iOS 8) in favor of their optimized WkWebView.  In addition to providing performance improvements, WKWebView also provides additional security features… (Show more)
in Developer
Megan Sheehan
Click to view contentHi everyone! I’m Megan Sheehan, business analyst and trainer at Technology Advisors, and proud Sugar Scholar at sugarcon 2018.   Lauren Schaefer (@Lauren_Schaefer) gave the first developer-focused presentation this year, “Dissecting Professor M for Best Practices,” and it was great! Lauren did an awesome job engaging the audience with polls and… (Show more)
in Developer
Hussain Nasir
Click to view contentSoon into your CRM adventures, you’ll realize it’s more of a bittersweet ride. There are numerous challenges that you need to overcome to ensure a smooth running of your CRM. But what if I told you there’s a certain CRM that can take care of all the hassle for you? Enter SugarCRM. SugarCRM can take care of all your CRM challenges so you can focus… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Load more items