Sugar Blogs

Zlatyslava Topchyi
Click to view contentNo doubt Sugar dashboard is a powerful tool for regular Sales Management. Special diagrams like Pipeline or Forecast, reports diagrams and filtered list views help to see the current state of sales, to analyze opportunities and quotes portfolios from different viewpoints. Report drill down option gives the possibility to examine any diagrams… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Bridgett Colling
Click to view contentBy Elizabeth Mankowski, CRM Practice Director, Highland Solutions     Like many consulting firms, Highland Solutions groups our team into several practice areas. The CRM practice distinguishes itself from the other Highland practices by focusing only on CRM (of course!) and by supporting multiple active clients instead of a single client’s custom… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Brieanne Rowe
Click to view contentInterested in learning about SugarCRM's new Winter '19 (8.3.0) release and all it has to offer? Check out the What's new in 8.3 video on Sugar University, where we cover the following new features:  Comments Log: The Comment Log field, a shared log of messages, comments, or other text, has been added to the Bugs and Cases modules and is available… (Show more)
in Sugar University
Matt Marum
Click to view contentHey Sugar devs!   Just like clockwork, it is time for another Sugar cloud quarterly release. If you are on-premise, then you will get these features and many more in the upcoming Sugar 9.0 release in the Spring.   Check out the official release announcement for information that your end users will care about.   For Developers, we… (Show more)
in Developer
Jennifer Karpus-Romain
Click to view contentWhen launching a customer relationship management (CRM) program, you want to do it right. Your company invests significant amounts of time, energy and money on your software. There are 5 concrete steps you should take to ensure you get the most from your investment. Looking for a quick hit list for reasons why your CRM fails and how to fix… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Danine Pontarelli
As a Sugar Administrator, you play a major role in team productivity. If the CRM isn’t configured with fields and calculations that make data entry easy, the team isn’t going to use the system. In parallel, if the fields and calculations aren’t helpful, it will lead to frustration and wasted efficiency.   During our December online user group… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Matt Marum
Click to view contentWe have hit a tipping point in world wide Emoji usage. We really must work like we live, because the perfect two character combination of pizza and beer and others like it are starting to appear in business emails and other business communications. In particular, marketers have started to use emojis in subject lines of emails as a way to catch… (Show more)
in Developer
Patrick Sullivan
Click to view contentHello Sugar Devs!   My name is Patrick Sullivan and I am SugarCRM’s Escalation Manager. I live in Pennsylvania, USA and began my career at SugarCRM in 2015 as part of the Support team. As the Escalation Manager, my job is to drive resolution of critical customer issues by working across all departments at SugarCRM, especially Technical Support,… (Show more)
in Developer
Hussain Nasir
Click to view content2018 turned out to be a huge year for CRM as companies realized the full extent of its functionalities and paved the way for Artificial Intelligence, Automation, and Internet of Things. Big data cemented its place as the source of all good things when it comes to customers but things took a turn for the worse when the world caught up with… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Matt Marum
Click to view contentAs of this writing, all current Sugar versions (7.9 extended, 8.0, and Sugar cloud) supports and uses PHP 7.1. This PHP version was released in 2016 and entered security support on December 1st 2018. While we’ve made great strides in supporting newer PHP versions over the last few years, we have tended to be a couple years away from the latest and… (Show more)
in Developer
David Ranney
Click to view contentThis post is targeted at beginner to intermediate Sugar Developers who want to add a subpanel to a module which returns custom results.This post assumes some basic knowledge of Sugar 7 development, Sugar 7 administration, PHP, and SQL.  This article will hopefully be useful to those who have done some Sugar 7 development but are not necessarily… (Show more)
in Developer
Clint Oram
It was four years ago that I announced in my SugarCRM in the Next 10 Years post how SugarCRM would not be releasing new versions of the Sugar Community Edition CRM product, making Sugar 6.5 the last version of Sugar CE.  In mid 2017, we announced that Sugar 6.5 had reached it's end-of-life and would no longer be supported.  It is now time for the… (Show more)
in News
Load more items