Sugar Blogs

Katherine Spencer
Click to view contentMy name is Katherine Spencer, and I am Sugar’s Director of User Experience Design. Every one of Sugar’s quarterly releases includes a variety of enhancements to improve upon our customer experience platform and empower users with the best tools to do their jobs. My team and I are always working to facilitate this by providing the best user… (Show more)
in Admin
Dhaivat Naik
Click to view contentMany businesses require electronic signatures on all official documents to safely and securely conduct transactions. Companies that do so may also require those e-signatures to come from trusted and reputable services. Fortunately, we have DocuSign, a leading eSignature provider. And with its integration with Sugar comes the ability to send the… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Jennifer Karpus-Romain
Click to view contentAmid an ongoing, global pandemic, companies are slowly starting to let nonessential workers back into their offices. Whether you had to shut down completely or adapt to a fully or partially remote workforce, you’ve been adjusting to a new reality.   But what does this change mean to your customers?   How do you keep their needs front and center… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Yury Voloshin
Click to view contentTesting email notifications is something we find ourselves doing rather often while developing Sugar customizations. Ideally, while doing this, we don’t want to send out emails to recipients not involved in the test. While I usually manage to follow this guideline, recently I failed spectacularly. I was using a local Sugar instance (hosted on… (Show more)
in Developer
Matt Marum
Click to view contentIn case you missed it, I want to draw everyone's attention to the new Sugar Integrate space here in the Developer community.   We've launched a new product that I think you guys will love but it's very different than Sugar Enterprise. So we wanted to create a space specifically to support getting our worldwide developer community skilled and… (Show more)
in Developer
Naudine Mosime
Businesses are finding it hard to keep up with the shift in consumer demand. With the advancement of technology, customers have increased their expectations for personalization, service, responsiveness, and delivery. For your business to be successful, you need to build strong relationships with your customers. But how do you do that? The obvious… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Jason Eggers
Click to view contentToday's businesses rely on multiple cloud-based applications to build up their SaaS tech stack which helps to launch, analyze and increase efforts in marketing, sales, support, accounting and many other areas. From just a few apps to an extensive collection, each company’s stack can be uniquely mixed and matched to support needs and drive new… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Michael Shaheen
Click to view contentBack in September of this year (2019), we held the Developer's Webinar for the 9.2 release of Sugar. During that presentation, I touched on how the Portal can be customized. Among the things illustrated in the webinar was adding a module to the Portal. This is apparently something that you all wanted to know more about. So, let's use this space to… (Show more)
in Developer
Brieanne Rowe
Click to view contentWe'd like to hear from you! Let us know what type of content you're looking for, the format you prefer, and how you would like to be rewarded for all your learning on SugarU.   Have a minute? Fill out our quick survey. 
in SugarU
David Campbell
In 2004, Clint Oram and the other Sugar founders embarked on a profound mission that changed the CRM landscape forever. Sixteen years later, Sugar has grown into a truly global company with 7 offices worldwide and customers spanning 6 continents, 26 languages, and 120 countries. In light of our worldwide business, Sugar is making a long-overdue… (Show more)
in News
Brieanne Rowe
Click to view contentLooking to brush up your Sugar administration skills? Now through June 30 2020, you can register for any of our live-virtual Sugar Administration Essentials classes at no cost. Registrations are limited, so be sure to reserve your spot today!    Here are some of our upcoming classes:    May 26-28 9am - 12pm EST Sugar Administration Essentials … (Show more)
in SugarU
Matt Marum
Sugar Integrate Solution Sugar Integrate is a brand new integration platform as a service (iPaaS), that is purpose-built for Sugar developers so that they can deliver on CX integration needs faster and accelerate business benefits. Sugar Integrate will enable developers and skilled administrators the ability to create programmatic connections… (Show more)
in News
lschaefer
Click to view contentWe’ve been working behind the scenes to create a customized version of Sugar that we’re calling the Professor M School.  The essential pieces are ready to go, and we’re thrilled to announce that the repo for the Professor M School is now public and open source.     So what is this the Professor M School?  Let’s begin by talking about the goals for… (Show more)
in Developer
Load more items