Sugar Blogs

Shilpi Narang
We have some exciting news to share about SugarCRM moving to an improved release process for Sugar, our core Relationship Management product:   Sugar On-Demand Our next Sugar On-Demand release, “Fall ‘17” is scheduled to go live on October 20th, 2017. Starting with that release, Sugar On-Demand will increase its release cadence to a quarterly… (Show more)
in News
Philippa Grover
We're all familiar with the current spate of buzzwords surrounding customers - from disruption, to journeys, to the customer experience... it's easy to get confused. But I want to ask you a really simple question - how well do you actually know your customers? And crucially, what are you doing with that knowledge?   You’ve probably used some form… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Sarah Friedlander Garcia
SugarCon’s a great chance to introduce yourself to the Sugar Community, make new friends and reunite with old ones. At this year’s conference, we decided to bring along our newest employee, the Star Wars Stormtrooper Battle Buddy (which will henceforth be referred to as Bobby)! So, what was Bobby up to at SugarCon? Let’s take a look! Bobby… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Andy Quintana
Relationship intelligence and buyer engagement is critical during the buyer’s journey in order to have the outcome you are looking for.  The buyers journey is a framework that buyers go through before selecting vendors and can be broken into three main sections – discovery, consideration and decision.    As companies get larger, the buyer turns… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Sarah Friedlander Garcia
This may have been the last day of SugarCon 2017, but it was still jam-packed with announcements, insightful sessions and a glimpse at what’s to come to Sugar! General SessionsRich Green, CPO & David Falk, VP, Product Management at SugarCRM got on stage to discuss how Sugar updates will be delivered going forward: On-Premise will get updated… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Sarah Friedlander Garcia
What better to get our superhero juices flowing than a perfectly executed drumline to kick off SugarCon 2017? Welcome & General SessionsThis morning, SugarCon 2017 was kicked off by SugarCRM’s CEO, Larry Augustin, who took the stage to and discussed the stellar success of Sugar in Customer Satisfaction (with a 64% percentage of satisfaction,… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Sarah Friedlander Garcia
What a time to be a superhero!   This year’s SugarCon will focus on the on the “heroes” of CRM; those that go above and beyond – and the technology that supports their heroic endeavors. We are excited to be one of the CRM Superheroes as a Silver Sponsor at SugarCon 2017. While the conference kicks off bright and early tomorrow, we got the… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Sarah Friedlander Garcia
To kick off SugarCon 2017, the category winners for the App Throwdown were announced during the opening reception. However, we got to see the teams in action on Wednesday at the SugarCon App Throwdown where they got to compete for bragging rights to the "Ultimate Superpower!" The panel of judges this year were: Avi Bar – National Sales Manager,… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Jennifer Karpus-Romain
Heading toward my first SugarCon, I was excited to attend sessions, speak to other partners, customers and Sugar’s team. Luckily, SugarCon 2017 did not disappoint and I came home with a smile on my face and knowledge in my brain. What more could a woman ask for? Here are the Top 10 Things I learned from SugarCon 2017: 10. Love what you do.Billy… (Show more)
in Partner Corner
Sarah Friedlander Garcia
W-Systems continues to grow, and we are excited to have acquired two well regarded CRM organizations as of July 1, 2017: Contact Management Systems Ron Canty has joined W-Systems as VP of Business Development to service the Southeastern United States. Ron has been delivering high-quality CRM solutions from an Orlando, FL base for more than two… (Show more)
in End User
Load more items