AnsweredAssumed Answered

Jobs are failing

Question asked by Mike Searcy on Apr 20, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 21, 2017 by sugar.dennis

About 6-10% of my jobs are failing with only the message in the job_queue 

Unexpected failure, please check PHP logs and sugarcrm.log

I get no other indication of what is happening.

How can I find out what is going on?

my sugar_cron.log says 

```
PHP Fatal error: Class 'PostPersonActivitySchedulerJob' not found in /srv/www/sugarcrm/current/sugar-production/modules/SchedulersJobs/SchedulersJob.php on line 528
PHP Stack trace:
PHP 1. {main}() /srv/www/sugarcrm/current/sugar-production/cron.php:0
PHP 2. SugarCronJobs->runCycle() /srv/www/sugarcrm/current/sugar-production/cron.php:43
PHP 3. SugarCronJobs->executeJob() /srv/www/sugarcrm/current/sugar-production/include/SugarQueue/SugarCronJobs.php:237
PHP 4. SchedulersJob->runJob() /srv/www/sugarcrm/current/sugar-production/include/SugarQueue/SugarCronJobs.php:192
```

The php-fpm logs are useless. No statements about jobs or failures or even database.

Update: This is a class that is called from a logic hook. Again it works 90%-94% of the time. It implements RunnableSchedulerJob and does the correct thing in all the cases that it runs. That is why I find it strange that it is 'not found'. The other factor is that our Sugar deploy is a multi-instance thing. For production where this is happening that means 7 separate instances/VM's behind a load balancer. Single deploy. Class is being introduced in 

/custom/Extension/modules/Schedulers/Ext/ScheduledTasks/PostPersonActivitySchedulerJob.php

and 

/custom/modules/Schedulers/Ext/ScheduledTasks/scheduledtasks.ext.php

Outcomes