In my Leads module, I have a checkbox for Logo and I want to show/hide an upload box based on if the checkbox is checked or not. How do I accomplish this?
Hi Mike Wagner,
Here is an example:
1. In Studio > Notes > Fields, I created a new custom checkbox field called attach_c
2. I edited the filename field, checking Dependent and entering the variable for the $attach_c field.
3. I added the checkbox to the layout just above the dependent field.
4. Here is the RecordView with the checkbox unchecked:
5. Here is the RecordView with the checkbox checked:
Note: The field variable works in this context without using other functions because the output of a checkbox is boolean, and the dependent calculation requires a boolean output.
I hope this helps!
I have this same question but would like the inverse result - when the box is checked, the field should disappear. Since the field itself is a boolean expression with an output, how would I ask for the output to be "Visible if field_name_c is True"?
I figured this out. It works with the following:
Retrieving data ...