Just a quick note to everyone that we've made a few minor changes to SugarExchange in Sugar. Thanks to Sarah Friedlander Garcia, and the team at w-systems, we uncovered a loading error with the fonts we were using. We replaced those with FontAwesome, so everything now should be, well, awesome. We also pointed the blog to Partner Corner. We had inadvertently pointed it to this blog, when we really wanted this to be from Partner Corner.
That's it for now. You can download the latest version from SugarExchange:
Please try it out and let us know what you think by starting a new discussion/question in this group.