Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at Park Ridge Country Club
Starts at 6:30 AM · Ends at 4:30 PM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
The 2017 Chicago SugarCRM Workshop is a two-part complimentary event hosted by Technology Advisors Inc. that caters to both current SugarCRM customers and prospective buyers. The theme of this year's event is "Turning Leads into Revenue with SugarCRM."
The Workshop will be held on October 25, 2017, at the beautiful Park Ridge Country Club. Workshop attendees will learn how to streamline their sales process and turn leads into revenue faster with SugarCRM. Complimentary training sessions on Advanced Workflow and Customer Journey Mapping will be held the day before (October 24) at the Technology Advisors Training Center. Workshop and training details are listed below.
Who Should Attend: All SugarCRM customers and prospective buyers looking for deeper insights on the product and ideas for optimizing their sales process. If you’re on the fence about SugarCRM, this event is a helpful & inexpensive way to gauge its uses for your business and ask SugarCRM users about their experiences. Current customers will learn new strategies to boost their SugarCRM usage and expand their sales and marketing skillsets. All attendees can benefit from the keynote on business writing strategies.
Oct. 24, 2017 | 9am-4pm Central Time
- Training sessions provide unique opportunity to learn SugarCRM skills free of charge from out knowledgeable experts
- Presenting our two most-requested classes: Advanced Workflow & Customer Journey Mapping
- Workshop attendees requiring additional training courses receive 20% off regularly scheduled classes
Oct. 25, 2017 | 8:30am-6:30pm Central Time
- Step-by-step sales process executed through SugarCRM
- Presentation of SugarCRM's roadmap for the future of the product
- Keynote on effective business writing strategies from Jane Curry, CEO & Founder of Curry Young Consultants, Inc. with FREE book giveaway
- Free advice from our CRM consulting experts & support staff
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, & cocktail reception
- Jane Curry
CEO at Curry Young Consultants, Inc.Jane Curry has helped clients realize the economic value of effective communication—and delivered measurable ROIs for clients across diverse industries for more than 20 years. She works to increase client productivity by identifying and resolving process inefficiencies in the production of critical documents. Jane is co-author of Be a Brilliant Business Writer: Write Well, Write Fast and Whip the Competition (TenSpeed Press, 2010). Jane has a Ph.D. in English Education from The University of Chicago.
- Clint Oram
CMO at SugarCRMHelping people build better business relationships through technology. I have a profound belief that business is about two people helping one another achieve their goals. One person has a problem that needs to be solved...a customer. The other person has the solution to that problem...your employee. Let's connect them together.
Park Ridge Country Club
636 N Prospect Ave, Park Ridge, IL 60068 United States