Monday, August 7, 2017 at Virtual
Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends on Aug 9, 2017 at 1:00 PM, PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Sugar Administration Essentials offers fundamental configuration training for new Sugar Admins. Build competence and confidence working with Sugar through live, hands-on training with one of our expert SugarCRM trainers. This class is designed for new system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization's Sugar application.
You'll learn how to:
- Get started as a Sugar Administrator
- Implement Users, Teams, and Roles
- Perform basic configurations using Studio
- Develop modules using Module Builder
- Import and Export your data
- Configure Forecasting
- Create, schedule, and run Reports
- Troubleshoot issues and work with Sugar Support
This class runs from 9:00am to 1:00pm PST August 7th, 8th, & 9th.