Are you looking to expand into new business and new markets? Maybe you need to develop a new app or new service offering to capture a market opportunity? Or maybe you have an existing business where you need to stay ahead of your competition; provide more value to your customers; and/or drive more revenue from your existing install base.
If so, then you know that speed, agility and innovation are key. You need to get to market quickly and iterate to align your offering with customer expectations. To stay ahead of the competition, you need cutting-edge technology. And, you need you need an industry-leading, innovative partner, so that you don’t “go it alone”.
These are all good reasons to look at partnering rather than building. By partnering, you can:
- Accelerate your time to market
- Lower cost and risk
- Leverage existing industry-leading functionality
SugarCRM might be able to help.
SugarCRM enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most transformative and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) solution in the market. Recognized by leading market analysts as a “visionary” company, Sugar is deployed by over 2 million individuals in 120 countries and 35 languages.
In PC Magazine’s annual Business Choice survey, SugarCRM was – for the third year in a row – announced the clear winner in CRM software. SugarCRM received overwhelmingly positive scores for overall satisfaction, likelihood to be recommended, Net Promoter Score, reliability and technical support, leaving all other CRM vendors in the survey (236 in total) far behind.
In addition to being a leading CRM vendor, SugarCRM also has a full suite of CRM capabilities that you can plug into your own offering. Whether you want to offer:
- Your own branded CRM offering;
- CRM “light”;
- Or an offering that includes contact, account, lead, opportunity, and campaign management;
partnering to take advantage of SugarCRM’s existing, proven, industry-leading functionality is quicker, more cost effective, and more innovative than building your own.
Example - Access Group
Access Group, a leading author of business management software, drove 1M$ in year one of their offering Powered by SugarCRM, representing about 25% of net new business for the aCloud unit.
“A few years ago, we recognized that we needed to have a transformation strategy that moved to a cloud solution – that’s the way the market is going – and that it made sense to have a CRM as part of that strategy,” says Greg Dennick, head of aCloud operations, the brand under which Access Group markets Sugar within its business services package. “Sugar was the best fit for us.”
As a “Powered by SugarCRM” partner, Access Group realizes: 1M$ net new revenue; faster time to market with a highly customizable CRM; deeper CRM functionality as part of an integrated suite of business applications; a stronger customer centric product that adds value for customers.
Example - Vodafone
Vodafone has launched a suite of role-based customer management apps for Small and Medium Enterprises, Powered by SugarCRM, hosted in the cloud and available from their Digital Marketplaces.
Interested in partnering with a company that’s as committed to your success as it is to its own? At SugarCRM, we focus on making it easier for you to do business with us and deploy our state-of-the-art CRM solution in the way that makes sense for you.
- CRM is our core competency – frees you up to focus on your strengths
- Proven, robust, industry-leading CRM capabilities add value for your clients
- Already available off the shelf – reduce the cost and complexity of developing your own solution
- Available to in a cost-effective, modular fashion – flexible business terms based on a jointly agreed business plan
- Options include no- or low-code configuration and customization; along with development with full web-services APIs
- You can extend the CRM creating new fields and modules that will automatically inherit the User Experience, behaviors, access control list (ACL) and be exposed through the Sugar API.
- You can take advantage of Sugar’s security, roles, and team model, as well as an advanced workflow engine
- Mobile Application Configuration Services allows no-code configuration of mobile offerings; Mobile Software Development Kit allows development of your own native mobile applications
- Unlike other CRM development environments, you can do your development in-house and on-premise
- Sugar as a platform. Sugar is built on market proven standards which provides a fast learning curve for a web developer. Writing code is faster than with any other CRM platforms. The result will be responsive, consistent and upgrade safe built on the top of the CRM.
Functionality Available To Include With Your Offering
- Account and Contact Management
- Activity Tracking and History
- Lead Scoring, Routing, and Assignment
- Opportunity Tracking and Management
- Campaign Dashboards and Email Marketing
- Marketing Reporting
- Unlimited Web-to-Lead Capture
- Automated Response Workflow
- Advanced Case Escalation and Notification
- Call Center and CTI Integration
- Customer Self-Service Portal
- Knowledge Base
- Browser Access for Most Smartphones and Tablets
- Offline App with Local Data Storage
- Native Mobile App on iOS and Android that you can rebrand or customize
Configuration and Integration:
- Full BPM Workflow Capable with an Advanced Workflow engine
- Configure workflow automation rules
All “Powered by SugarCRM” partners are given full development, trial and demo licenses, including tools and training to configure, customize and develop on and with Sugar.
Powered by SugarCRM Program Benefits
A small annual program fee applies.
Solution / Technical
- You receive license to Sugar from SugarCRM and are free to configure, customize and develop on it
- Development, trial and demo licenses included
- You receive training, certification roadmaps, documentation, and guidance from SugarCRM in architecting and building your solution. You are required to achieve Sugar certification.
- You choose whether you to completely reskin and hide Sugar, or allow “Powered by SugarCRM” to show through
- Optional hosting of your solution from SugarCRM is available
- You provide frontline support to your customers; SugarCRM provides support to you
- SugarCRM can also introduce you to qualified, certified SugarCRM services partners with whom you can contract for services and/or support
- Optional SugarCRM Professional and Expert Services are available
- Flexible, attractive business plans reward commitment against a jointly agreed business plan. A minimum business commitment is required.
- A la carte pricing – pay only for the Sugar function you need
- SugarCRM provides marketing materials to you; you are free to customize and re-use
- SugarCRM assigns an account manager to work with you on go-to-market, enablement for your sellers and sales assistance
For more information, contact email@example.com