The information contained in this document is specific to our registered SugarCRM Partners. If you are interested in becoming a SugarCRM partner, please find the Sign Up information specific to each partner type on www.sugarcrm.com
The Partner Portal is a resource center addressing the needs of and providing tools to SugarCRM Partners. The Partner Portal contains resources for all partners, and content specific to our Reseller Partners, Software Partners, and System Integrators. Access to the Partner Portal and related subspaces is restricted to partners. This document describes what to do if you are having issues obtaining access to the Partner Portal.
To engage with partners, hear what they have to say about Sugar, and what events they are hosting to help users learn more about Sugar, check out the Partner Corner!
Appropriate access to the Partner Portal has been provided automatically to all partners. However, if you are unable to access the Partner Portal, please follow the steps below:
Registered partners may see the following message when trying to access the Partner Portal:
This place or content does not exist or access to it is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.
To resolve this, please try the following steps. You can try accessing the Partner Portal after each step:
- Logout of the community using the "Log Out" button and then log back in. The login process should trigger an update to your permissions, providing access.
- Navigate to web.sugarcrm.com and select the "Logout" option under "My Account" which will achieve a deeper log out process than described in the previous bullet point.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Open an Incognito or Private Browsing window in your web browser to log in to your community account. Once the login process is complete, your account should now have access and you will be able to access the Partner Portal in your normal browser window moving forward.
- If you are still having issues, please let us know by sending an email to Partner Advisory or comment on this document below.
An error occurred while attempting authentication through single sign-on (SSO)
This issue means that there needs to be an administrative change on your community user account which must be fixed by our team. Please alert Partner Advisory to this issue so that it can be promptly fixed.
Unable to access a space that should be accessible
All partners should automatically have access to the Partner Portal. However, the partner-type-specific subspaces (Reseller Portal, Software Partner Portal, System Integrator Portal) can only be accessed by those with specific partner designations. If you cannot access one of these spaces but believe that you should have access, please email Partner Advisory so that we can review your account and make any necessary changes.
Still having issues?
If you are still having issues or have any questions that have not been answered in this document, please ask below or email email@example.com for assistance.