Developers across SugarCRM create great open source projects that introduces new tools to the Sugar ecosystem. These projects improve by collaborating with many developers. We are excited to present to you some of our newest open source projects! We will show you what you can achieve with them and how you can also contribute.
Topics will include:
- Sidecar Debugger Tools: A chrome extension that contains multiple tools specific to Sugar7 to improve your coding productivity! We will present an overview of the features and we will get started using it!
- Sucrose charts: The Sugar charts library based on D3.js.
- Sugar REST Harness: A framework for writing test automation for our Rest API
Attendees of this session will come away with:
- An overview of Sugar's open source projects
- The ability to use them and leverage their power.