Slides available at: UnCon 2016 - Customizing Sugar Visibility Presentation
The Sugar Visibility Framework provides the capability to alter the queries Sugar uses to retrieve records from the database.
Learn the fundamentals of extending Sugar visibility in order to customize the logic by which module records are made
available to users.
Topics will include:
- The Sugar Visibility Framework and it's relationship to SugarBean
- Core Sugar custom visibility classes and methods
Attendees of this session will come away with:
- An understanding of how the Sugar Visibility Framework operates on module data.
- A sense of what can be achieved through custom visibility classes
- Best practices around customizing visibility
- Presenter: Robert Bers
- Duration: 1 hour
- Target Audience: Sugar Developers new to the visibility framework.
- Prerequisites: Laptop