Privacy settings allow you to control what profile information is visible to members of your community.
To change your privacy settings:
- Click on the drop down next to your name once you’ve logged into your community.
- Under Personal Settings, select Edit Profile.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- For each profile field, select the type of user who can view it. If you select everyone, then all users can see the contents of that field. Make sure you don’t hide too much about yourself because that’s how others will connect with you. Your system administrator may also control who sees certain fields.
- You can view your profile as others see it. In the Preview your profile box, click the View your profile as: drop down menu and select a user type to see what information they can see.
- Click the Save button to return to your profile page.