Today, we are excited to announce that Sugar Connect is generally available to customers!
Sugar Connect Overview
Sugar Connect harmonizes your CX applications by surfacing key customer data and activities into the apps you use most — email and calendaring. As a key component of Sugar’s No-Touch Information Management vision, Connect provides critical context when it matters most, during real-time email communications with customers. Further, it keeps all of your customer account information up to date without ever having to leave your email tool. Connect synchronizes Microsoft Office 365 and Google G Suite data directly with Sugar Sell, Serve, Enterprise, and Pro, incorporating email, calendar events, tasks, and contacts into the unified customer view provided by the Sugar platform.
360-degree Customer View
Automate Data Entry
Who can use Sugar Connect?
Sugar Connect customers need to fit into the following categories:
- Email: Office 365 or G Suite
- CRM: Sugar Sell, Sugar Serve, Ultimate, Enterprise, or Professional (SugarCloud or on-premise)
Please review the Supported Platforms for additional details.
Learn more about Sugar Connect
Customers can learn more about Sugar Connect through the following resources:
- Sugar Connect Documentation
- Sugar Connect Deployment and Administration Guide
- Sugar Connect User Installation Guide
- Sugar Connect User Guide for Office 365
- Sugar Connect User Guide for G Suite
- Sugar Connect Portal User Guide
- New Product from SugarCRM Provides Key Customer Data During Real-Time Communications