SugarCRM has released version 2.3.0 of the IBM Notes Plug-in.
This latest release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- The plug-in's core functionality has been streamlined to focus on syncing events and contacts, archiving emails, and linking Notes documents with Sugar records.
- The SugarCRM Actions menu has been redesigned for contextual relevance. For example, when reading your email in Notes, only options relevant to emails will be available in the Sugar actions menu.
- Marking a Notes document for sync will now sync it with Sugar instantly instead of waiting for the next sync to occur.
- Choosing to unmark a Notes document from sync will now prompt the user to decide if they want to delete the synced record from Sugar.
- Linking a Notes document with a Sugar record is no longer a requirement when archiving an email or syncing a contact or event to Sugar.
Sugar Plug-in for IBM Notes 2.3.0 also addresses issues identified in prior releases of the IBM Notes Plug-in. More information on the new features and enhancements as well as the fixed bugs can be found in the IBM Notes Plug-in 2.3.0 Release Notes.
Installation, upgrade, and usage documentation for this release can be found at the following links:
Users can either download the plug-in from the Download Manager with an appropriate download key or by going to their user profile in the application and selecting the 'Downloads' tab. Please review the Supported Platforms for the Outlook Plug-in before installing.
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all latest releases, please click the ‘Follow’ button under the Releases space in the community.