SugarCRM has released version 2.5.0 of the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook.
This latest release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Compatibility with the Sugar Spring '18 and Sugar 8 releases.
- Support for data privacy practices when syncing between Sugar and Outlook.
- When unarchiving an email from Sugar, users have the ability to preserve the option to automatically archive future emails to Sugar by disabling the "Stop conversation auto-archiving upon email unarchive" option in the SugarCRM Plug-in Settings.
- Outlook's spellcheck feature is now supported when archiving an email to Sugar via the Send and Archive option.
- Changes have been made to improve performance when syncing between Outlook and Sugar.
Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2.5.0 also addresses issues identified in prior releases of the Outlook Plug-in. More information on the new features and enhancements as well as the fixed bugs can be found in the MS Outlook Plug-in Release Notes 2.5.0.
Installation, upgrade, and usage documentation for this release can be found at the following links:
Users can either download the plug-in from the Download Manager with an appropriate download key or by going to their user profile in the application and selecting the 'Downloads' tab. Please review the Supported Platforms for the Outlook Plug-in before installing.
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the ‘Follow’ button under the Releases space in the community.