SugarCRM is pleased to announce that version 4.6 of the Customer Journey Plug-in is now available!
This latest release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- The Customer Journey Plug-in adds support for the newly released Winter '18 version of Sugar and adds Oracle support, making the plug-in compatible with all databases that are supported by the Sugar application
- The available journeys for a record in the journey selector dropdown are now presented in alphabetical order
- Users can now cancel an individual journey, which closes the involved activities without deleting them
- Timestamping has been enhanced to allow users to view and report on the date and time a journey or stage starts or ends using the Date Started and Date Completed fields
- Customer Journey templates can now be created for the Quote Line Items module
- Start and due dates can now be made relative to the value of a date field on the parent record
Customer Journey Plug-in 4.6 also addresses bugs identified in prior releases. More information on the new features and enhancements as well as the fixed bugs can be found in the Customer Journey Plug-in 4.6 Release Notes.
More information on the Customer Journey Plug-in 4.6, including the user guide, admin guide, installation guide, and the supported platforms can be found on the Installable Connectors page.
Customer Journey Plug-in 4.6 can be downloaded through SugarExchange.
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the ‘Follow’ button under the space in the community.