SugarCRM has released version 18.104.22.168 for all commercial editions. The 22.214.171.124 release is available for download to On-Site customers and is being automatically applied to On-Demand instances running an earlier version of Sugar.
This latest release includes support for PHP 7.1. Technical details regarding PHP 7.1 can be found here. This release also addresses issues identified in prior releases of Sugar. More information on the updates in this release can be found in the following release notes:
- Ultimate 126.96.36.199 Release Notes / Developer Changes
- Enterprise 188.8.131.52 Release Notes / Developer Changes
- Professional 184.108.40.206 Release Notes / Developer Changes
Customers hosting Sugar on their own servers can review the following installation and upgrade instructions:
- Ultimate 7.9 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Enterprise 7.9 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Professional 7.9 Installation and Upgrade Guide
Please review the 7.9 Supported Platforms prior to installing or upgrading to 220.127.116.11.
For information about what is new in 7.9, please review Version 7.9 Released! in the community.
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the ‘Follow’ button under the Releases space in the community.